NIB Holdings: A broad-based beat
About the author:
- Author name:
- By Richard Coles
- Job title:
- Senior Analyst
- Date posted:
- 22 August 2023, 8:00 AM
- Sectors Covered:
- Insurance, Diversified Financials
- NIB Holdings' (ASX:NHF) FY23 underlying operating profit (A$263m) was +11% on the pcp and 4% above consensus.
- Overall we saw this as a solid FY23 result, with the UOP beat being driven by a better performance than expected across all key divisions (apart from Travel where it was more in line).
- We upgrade NHF FY24F/FY25F EPS by 1%-2% reflecting several broad earnings changes. Our price target rises to (login to view).
- We think NHF is a well-run company, but we remain somewhat cautious with the stock trading on 19x, arguably cyclically high earnings. HOLD maintained.
Find out more
Download full research note
You can find further detailed analysis of company results this reporting season by browsing our reporting season tag, and view a full list of upcoming results on our Reporting Season Calendar.
If you would like more information, please contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office.
Request a call
Find local branch
Disclaimer: The information contained in this report is provided to you by Morgans Financial Limited as general advice only, and is made without consideration of an individual's relevant personal circumstances. Morgans Financial Limited ABN 49 010 669 726, its related bodies corporate, directors and officers, employees, authorised representatives and agents (“Morgans”) do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with any action taken or not taken on the basis of information contained in this report, or for any errors or omissions contained within. It is recommended that any persons who wish to act upon this report consult with their Morgans investment adviser before doing so.
Print this page