Reliance Worldwide: Still some challenges in the near term
About the author:
- Author name:
- By Alex Lu
- Job title:
- Date posted:
- 22 August 2023, 7:00 AM
- Sectors Covered:
- Reliance Worldwide's (ASX:RWC) FY23 result was slightly above our expectations and largely in line with Bloomberg consensus. FY24 outlook guidance however was weaker than anticipated.
- Key positives: Americas EBITDA margin rose 100bp to 17.9%; Cash conversion was strong at 107% due to inventory reductions; Balance sheet remains healthy with ND/EBITDA at 1.7x well within management’s 1.5-2.5x target range.
- Key negatives: Management expects global macroeconomic conditions to remain challenging in FY24; EBITDA margins in both APAC (-330bp) and EMEA (-170bp) were down materially.
- We adjust FY24/25/26F underlying EBITDA by -3%/-3%/-3%.
- Our target price falls to (login to view) on the back of changes to earnings forecasts, partially offset by favourable FX updates (eg, lower AUD/USD).
Find out more
Download full research note
You can find further detailed analysis of company results this reporting season by browsing our reporting season tag, and view a full list of upcoming results on our Reporting Season Calendar.
If you would like more information, please contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office.
Request a call
Find local branch
Disclaimer: The information contained in this report is provided to you by Morgans Financial Limited as general advice only, and is made without consideration of an individual's relevant personal circumstances. Morgans Financial Limited ABN 49 010 669 726, its related bodies corporate, directors and officers, employees, authorised representatives and agents (“Morgans”) do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with any action taken or not taken on the basis of information contained in this report, or for any errors or omissions contained within. It is recommended that any persons who wish to act upon this report consult with their Morgans investment adviser before doing so.
Print this page