HUB24: Solid flows, but a kicker needed to hit the FY24 target
About the author:
- Author name:
- By Scott Murdoch
- Job title:
- Senior Analyst
- Date posted:
- 21 July 2023, 7:00 AM
- Sectors Covered:
- Diversified Financials, Professional Services
- HUB24 (ASX:HUB) reported 4Q23 Platform FUA of A$62.7bn (+5.5% qoq; +26.2% on pcp), with a ~A$1.2bn positive market move and net inflows of A$2.1bn.
- Against a relatively soft backdrop, 4Q23 net inflows of A$2.1bn were solid (-14.8% on the pcp and +11.9% qoq). FY23 net inflows totaled A$9.7bn, -17.2% on pcp.
- Core inflows have slowed across the industry (macro factors elevating gross outflows), which we expect to persist in the short-term. This puts HUB’s FY24 FUA target of A$80-89bn (>28% growth) at risk, which likely requires another meaningful client/transition to be won.
- Whilst flows have slowed, we consider the run-rate (>12% FUA growth pa from net inflow) still supports strong earnings growth. Longer-term, we expect HUB to continue to entrench a market leading position (along with NWL) in the platform sector, which is a key attraction. Add maintained.
Find out more
Download full research note
If you would like more information, please contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office.
Request a call
Find local branch
Disclaimer: The information contained in this report is provided to you by Morgans Financial Limited as general advice only, and is made without consideration of an individual's relevant personal circumstances. Morgans Financial Limited ABN 49 010 669 726, its related bodies corporate, directors and officers, employees, authorised representatives and agents (“Morgans”) do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with any action taken or not taken on the basis of information contained in this report, or for any errors or omissions contained within. It is recommended that any persons who wish to act upon this report consult with their Morgans investment adviser before doing so.
Print this page