Endeavour Group: A relatively stable quarter
About the author:
- Author name:
- By Alex Lu
- Job title:
- Date posted:
- 03 May 2023, 6:30 AM
- Sectors Covered:
- Endeavour Group (ASX:EDV) reported 3Q23 sales growth that was slightly above our expectations.
- Retail sales were marginally ahead of our forecast while Hotels were slightly below.
- Management said trading conditions so far in 4Q23 have remained generally consistent with 3Q23.
- We decrease FY23-25F underlying EBIT by 2%.
- Our target price falls to (login to view) and we maintain our Add rating.
Find out more
Download full research note
If you would like more information, please contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office.
Request a call
Find local branch
Disclaimer: The information contained in this report is provided to you by Morgans Financial Limited as general advice only, and is made without consideration of an individual's relevant personal circumstances. Morgans Financial Limited ABN 49 010 669 726, its related bodies corporate, directors and officers, employees, authorised representatives and agents (“Morgans”) do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with any action taken or not taken on the basis of information contained in this report, or for any errors or omissions contained within. It is recommended that any persons who wish to act upon this report consult with their Morgans investment adviser before doing so.
Print this page