HUB24: Prosperity takes time
About the author:
- Author name:
- By Scott Murdoch
- Job title:
- Senior Analyst
- Date posted:
- 04 May 2023, 7:30 AM
- Sectors Covered:
- Diversified Financials, Professional Services
- HUB24 (ASX:HUB) announced the acquisition of myprosperity, a client portal technology business. Initial consideration is A$40m in scrip (~1.8% share issue).
- HUB expects an EPS drag through FY24-25; neutral in FY26; and ~4-5% accretive from FY27 (which includes some broad assumptions on wider benefits to HUB).
- Whilst the acquisition looks fully priced (10x FY23F revenue), mgmt expressed high confidence in the strategic rationale to accelerate its ‘platform of the future’ strategy and strengthen the group’s leadership position and wider relevance.
- The current investment market and flows environment remains uncertain which we expect will provide short term volatility/opportunities in HUB. Longer-term, we expect HUB to continue to entrench a market leading position (along with NWL) in the platform sector, which is a key attraction. Add maintained.
Find out more
Download full research note
If you would like more information, please contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office.
Request a call
Find local branch
Disclaimer: The information contained in this report is provided to you by Morgans Financial Limited as general advice only, and is made without consideration of an individual's relevant personal circumstances. Morgans Financial Limited ABN 49 010 669 726, its related bodies corporate, directors and officers, employees, authorised representatives and agents (“Morgans”) do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with any action taken or not taken on the basis of information contained in this report, or for any errors or omissions contained within. It is recommended that any persons who wish to act upon this report consult with their Morgans investment adviser before doing so.
Print this page