Orica: Finally delivers the cash
About the author:
- Author name:
- By Belinda Moore
- Job title:
- Senior Analyst
- Date posted:
- 10 November 2023, 7:30 AM
- Sectors Covered:
- Agriculture, Food & Beverage, Travel and Chemicals
- Orica's (ASX:ORI) FY23 result was slightly ahead of expectations, reporting an impressive ~21% EBIT growth. Pleasingly, after period of weak cashflow, 2H23 cashflow was extremely strong and gearing metrics remain under ORI’s target range.
- In line with its previous guidance, while solid growth is expected in FY24, the 1H will be impacted by major turnarounds in APA. Following the result, we have made minor revisions to our forecasts.
- We maintain a Hold rating with a new price target of (login to view).
Find out more
Download full research note
If you would like more information, please contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office.
Request a call
Find local branch
Disclaimer: The information contained in this report is provided to you by Morgans Financial Limited as general advice only, and is made without consideration of an individual's relevant personal circumstances. Morgans Financial Limited ABN 49 010 669 726, its related bodies corporate, directors and officers, employees, authorised representatives and agents (“Morgans”) do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with any action taken or not taken on the basis of information contained in this report, or for any errors or omissions contained within. It is recommended that any persons who wish to act upon this report consult with their Morgans investment adviser before doing so.
Print this page