Australia Strategy: Catalyst season
About the author:
- Author name:
- By Tom Sartor
- Job title:
- Senior Analyst
- Date posted:
- 09 October 2023, 7:00 AM
- Sectors Covered:
- Junior (Emerging) Resources, Bulk Materials
- Macro forces clearly have market leadership at the minute, but choppy markets do offer up compelling investing opportunities amidst the noise.
- Only 17% of companies provided quantitative guidance at their August results. We think the potential issuance of first-time guidance for many companies through the upcoming AGM season provides attractive trading opportunities.
- We identify 31 stocks with material upcoming catalysts, with notable opportunities in highly rated names including CSL, ResMed, Corporate Travel, Helloworld, Aristocrat, Domino’s Pizza and HUB24.
- Note the Morgans Events Calendar tracks all key upcoming events for key stocks of interest.
Find out more
Download full research note
If you would like more information, please contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office.
Request a call
Find local branch
Disclaimer: The information contained in this report is provided to you by Morgans Financial Limited as general advice only, and is made without consideration of an individual's relevant personal circumstances. Morgans Financial Limited ABN 49 010 669 726, its related bodies corporate, directors and officers, employees, authorised representatives and agents (“Morgans”) do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with any action taken or not taken on the basis of information contained in this report, or for any errors or omissions contained within. It is recommended that any persons who wish to act upon this report consult with their Morgans investment adviser before doing so.
Print this page