Computershare: Completing a key plank of the business rationalisation
About the author:
- Author name:
- By Richard Coles
- Job title:
- Senior Analyst
- Date posted:
- 04 October 2023, 7:30 AM
- Sectors Covered:
- Insurance, Diversified Financials
- Computershare (ASX:CPU) has announced the sale of its US Mortgage Services Business (CLS) for US$720m.
- We are positive on the update here, with a full CLS business exit being achieved at what appears a reasonable sale price. We think returned capital from CLS will be better deployed in a more value accretive way elsewhere.
- We make nominal changes to our CPU FY23F EPS, but lift FY24F EPS by ~5% reflecting the sale of CLS. Our PT rises to (login to view).
- After a solid recent share price rally, CPU is moving closer to fair value, in our view. However, with >10% to our price target, we maintain our ADD call at this stage.
Find out more
Download full research note
If you would like more information, please contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office.
Request a call
Find local branch
Disclaimer: The information contained in this report is provided to you by Morgans Financial Limited as general advice only, and is made without consideration of an individual's relevant personal circumstances. Morgans Financial Limited ABN 49 010 669 726, its related bodies corporate, directors and officers, employees, authorised representatives and agents (“Morgans”) do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with any action taken or not taken on the basis of information contained in this report, or for any errors or omissions contained within. It is recommended that any persons who wish to act upon this report consult with their Morgans investment adviser before doing so.
Print this page