HUB24: Discovering new market segments
About the author:
- Author name:
- By Scott Murdoch
- Job title:
- Senior Analyst
- Date posted:
- 19 October 2023, 7:30 AM
- Sectors Covered:
- Diversified Financials, Professional Services
- HUB24 (ASX:HUB) reported 1Q23 Platform FUA of A$65.1bn (+3.8% qoq; and +21% pcp), with a -A$0.4bn negative market move and net inflows of A$2.8bn.
- 1Q23 flows stepped up meaningfully from the previous quarter, with the run rate supporting expectations of A$10-11bn of ‘core’ FY24 inflows (EQT transition of ~A$4bn commencing 3Q24).
- HUB announced the launch of a new cost-effective product (Discover) to address lower balance clients and compete effectively versus lower cost incumbents.
- HUB’s product offering continues to lead the market (along with NWL); the runway to secure additional adviser market share remains material; scale benefits should drive margin expansion from here; and HUB is delivering ‘cleaner’ financials. We continue to see long-term upside in the stock, however retain a Hold on valuation.
Find out more
Download full research note
If you would like more information, please contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office.
Request a call
Find local branch
Disclaimer: The information contained in this report is provided to you by Morgans Financial Limited as general advice only, and is made without consideration of an individual's relevant personal circumstances. Morgans Financial Limited ABN 49 010 669 726, its related bodies corporate, directors and officers, employees, authorised representatives and agents (“Morgans”) do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with any action taken or not taken on the basis of information contained in this report, or for any errors or omissions contained within. It is recommended that any persons who wish to act upon this report consult with their Morgans investment adviser before doing so.
Print this page