IT Services: Tech results season wrap
About the author:
- Author name:
- By Nick Harris
- Job title:
- Senior Analyst
- Date posted:
- 22 September 2023, 7:30 AM
- Sectors Covered:
- Telecommunications, Technology
- We summarise the key takeaways, investment view changes and key picks following the completion of August 2023 reporting season.
- Large cap stocks Xero and Technology One report on 9 November and 21 November, respectively.
- The larger end of town has run hard and is now trading around fair value. Consequently, we now see better value in the mid-to-small end of town.
Find out more
If you would like access or more information, please contact your adviser or nearest Morgans office.
Request a call
Find local branch
Disclaimer: The information contained in this report is provided to you by Morgans Financial Limited as general advice only, and is made without consideration of an individual's relevant personal circumstances. Morgans Financial Limited ABN 49 010 669 726, its related bodies corporate, directors and officers, employees, authorised representatives and agents (“Morgans”) do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with any action taken or not taken on the basis of information contained in this report, or for any errors or omissions contained within. It is recommended that any persons who wish to act upon this report consult with their Morgans investment adviser before doing so.
Print this page