"I aim to provide clients with plain English, solution driven comprehensive advice which encompasses the client’s total position, structure, needs and objectives."
John commenced his career in Financial Services in 1987, and has gained valuable knowledge and experience across the broader market in the areas of Investment Planning, Portfolio construction and Superannuation. He is a current Practicing member of the Financial Planning Association and is a Certified Financial Planner.
Services and specialities
- Fixed Interest and Cash Management
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
- Personal Insurance
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Superannuation Advice
John acts for clients at all stages of life, in both the private and public sectors and focuses on Wealth Creation & Ongoing Management, Investment Strategies around tax, Superannuation including SMSFs, Risk Management, Pre & Post Retirement Strategies and Alternative Investments.
Industry Education & Experience
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Deakin/RMIT, 1998
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®, FPA, 1997
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning, Griffith University, 2019
- Member of Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (MeSAFAA)
I am employed by Morgans Holdings (Australia) Limited which operates the business of Morgans Financial Limited - Brisbane. My employer remunerates me as your adviser by way of salary. As a shareholder of Morgans Holdings (Australia) Limited, I may be entitled to a share of profits. I am eligible to participate in a bonus scheme depending upon performance.
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- Managed Investments
- Margin Lending