Hamish is a Director of Morgans and a Director of the Morgans Foundation.
With nearly 30 years’ experience in the stockbroking industry, Hamish began equities and options advising in 1997. He has been invited by Kaplan Professional as a guest lecturer in the field of derivatives trading.
An investment approach is pursued with clients rather than a trading bias.
Hamish uses "written call and put options to enhance yields on portfolios".
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Queensland
- Fellow of Finsia
- Member of the Financial Services and Credit Panel
ASIC Approved Competencies
- Derivatives Level 1
- Derivatives Level 2
- Margin Lending
- Managed Investments
- Director, Morgans Holdings (Australia) Limited
- Director, Morgans Financial Limited
- Director, Morgans Foundation
- Director of the Brisbane Club and Immediate Past President
Print this page