Steven has over 30 years' experience in banking, funds management and stockbroking, joining Morgans (then ABN AMRO Morgans) in 2002. He oversees Income, Credit and Insurance products as well as specialist areas of advice across the business. He works with corporate and financial services organisations seeking to raise ASX-listed debt and hybrid capital, delivering income focused investment products to the Morgans network. Additionally, Steven is responsible for Morgans Risk & Governance processes.
He also assists the Not-For-Profit sector and private foundations at investment committee level.
Prior to joining Morgans, Steven held positions with Queensland Investment Corporation (QIC), IOOF and National Australia Bank
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Qld
- Graduate Diploma of Finance, RMIT
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Master Member, Stockbrokers And Financial Advisers Association (MSAFAA)
- Director, Morgans Holdings (Australia) Limited
- Director, Morgans Financial Limited
Print this page